Hostpapa says: “We’re aware of a WordPress vulnerability that has impacted some customers & we’re working to resolve ASAP. Thank you for your patience.”
Contact e-motional web design if you would like us to clear the hack from your website and add additional security. We will send you a quote.
Despite constant warnings about cyber security and the importance of hard-to-guess passwords, Internet users still seem to think that “123456” and “password” will keep hackers away, according to SplashData’s annual “worst passwords” list.
Read more: CTV News
To help prevent malicious coding attacks on your website by hackers, please make sure:
- You change your passwords often
- Use strong passwords with number and letter combinations
- Know who has administrative access to your website
- Only access your website with a computer that you know is virus free
- Keep all of your website programs up to date